top of page

HigherRing Annual Client Survey

HigherRing welcomed fall with a very special request to our clients. We asked them to offer us their honest opinion of our work. While it’s always a little nerve-racking to receive constructive feedback - we know it’s invaluable to our growth as a team. It helps us celebrate when we’ve done a great job and expand our energy in the areas where we excel. It also allows us to reevaluate the offerings that aren’t serving our clients and take a closer look at the areas of our business that require improvement.

In an effort to live up to our values as a transparent company, we wanted to share the results! 34% of our clients completed the survey. Here’s what we asked and the feedback they shared:

We began by taking a temperature check:

When asked “How happy are you with your HigherRing service?” respondents awarded us

an average of 4.6 out of 5 stars!

When asked, “Do you feel that you receive quick, meaningful responses from both your HigherRing support person/team and HigherRing management when you need help?”

83% said “Always” and the remaining 17% said “Most of the time.”

When asked, “Do you feel that your HigherRing services provide the return on investment you expect?”

75% said “Always” and 25% said “Most of the time.” While this is a very positive response, we aim to improve this percentage in 2024.

Then we asked what our clients love the most about working with us. We received lots of responses and there was a clear pattern. Our clients find us to be thoughtful and trustworthy. They identified us as attentive and caring and it was no surprise that several clients commented on how much they love the flexibility of our fractional model.

We’re overjoyed that our clients - whom we are so passionate about uplifting, are supporting us with these kind words. The feedback that truly made our day was in response to the question, “Do you feel us living out our mission through the work we do for you?”

92% of our clients responded with “Always.”

As a reminder, our mission is to be a catalyst for a more sustainable world by hiring savvy onshore workers in living wage jobs to power growing businesses. We believe that employees should be compensated fairly for their hard work. As a proud B Corp, 1% For the Planet member, and as a Climate Neutral brand, we aim to operate in a way that makes a positive impact on the earth and its inhabitants.

Knowing that our wonderful clients see this mission coming to life through our partnership with them is the reason we are in business. If you’re a current client, we simply can’t thank you enough for allowing us to support your growth and we look forward to closing out 2023 on a high note. If you are interested in learning more about partnering with us send us a message here.

We look forward to including you in our community!

bottom of page